the shopaholics

Tuesday 24 November 2009

t.h.a.n.k. u

 
2 October 2009

This post is SPECIALLY dedicated to all my dearest friends who came to KLIA last october..
THANK U so much for the time and effort you put on me...zerp thanx for the pics...aku suke bangat!!

aiman faidhi.. 
thanx for coming all the way frm ktj all tho u guys had PREP that nite...


Belle,Laili,Fetty  
THANK YOU SO MUCH for driving all the way from Tronoh/sri iskandar just 
to spend time with me and for the BOOKS!!
in return i just managed to give back lauzy pics on ur cameras..
huhu..and of coz kepenatan...

PAAN altho u had something to do u still came...
i really appreciated that!! 
and THANX for the book..
gee thanx for the CHOCOLATE...ais n MILLA too

AIS, DELL, ZERP, MILLA thanx u so much for being there all the time!!
SHAHIAN are blessed to have u people arround..hehe..
And my BEST fren since form 1, SYAZWAN!!!all the way from MERU...

Last but not least my fellow UIAM buddies!!!ATIQ,NUAR,BULAT....tqvm!!
Not forgetting my best buddy AMIRRUDIN..thank u so much for calling all the way from ausiie...
and TKUK from USA
And to everyone who TEXT me on facebook  friendster  phone...thank u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment